Lamar County grand jury releases indictments
By Bill Hankins
The Paris News
Published December 14, 2009
A Lamar County grand jury has indicted Kingsley Antoine Jeffrey on charges of two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in a double shooting in Paris that left two people seriously injured.
Both victims have been released from the hospital and are recovering.
Jeffrey was among 21 people indicted last week by the grand jury.
Others indicted include:
• Lashonda Renee Brown, credit card or debit card abuse;
• Danielle Renee Rose, theft of material, aluminum, bronze, copper;
• Dolan Chase Butler, burglary of a building;
• Monty Ray Cornett, two counts of bail jumping and failure to appear, felony;
• Caressa Dawson, harassment of a public servant;
• Codey Lynn Drummonds, theft of wire or cable, aluminum, bronze, copper;
• Dearies Dewayne Green, possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, PG 3/4 in drug free zone;
• Jerred Saxon Guerra, engaging in organized criminal activity, robbery;
• William Preston Hicks Jr., driving while intoxicated, third or more;
• Lloyd Kenyata Holbrook, forgery of government or national government money, repeat offender;
• Christopher Wayne Jones, theft of property, more than $1,500 but less than $20,000;
• Tiffany Layton, burglary of habitation;
• Michael Christopher Minor, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon;
• Joshua Wiley-Levi Mitchell, burglary of habitation, habitual offender;
• Charles Edwin Riggs, unlawful possession of a firearm by felon;
• Kurtis Leonard Shelton, evading arrest detention with a vehicle;
• Deratha Thomas, forgery of a financial instrument, two counts;
• Jimmy Lee Threadgill, evading arrest detention with previous conviction; repeat offender;
• Alexis Jade Walker, aggravated assault with deadly weapon;
• Michael Ray Wallace, burglary of habitation with intent to commit assault, habitual offender, two counts.