A Lamar County grand jury has indicted three people on charges of allegedly stealing $20,000 to $100,000 from Popeye’s Famous Fried Chicken, 2475 N. Main in Paris.
Those indicted were employees of the restaurant and included Sherry Dickson, Jerrod Legg and Felicia Russell.
Wesley Dean Buster was indicted in the theft of 10 head of livestock valued at less than $20,000.
Two people face robbery indictments, one as a repeat offender.
Walter Glen Casey was indicted for robbery and Chase Nathan Davidson faces a robbery indictment as a repeat offender.
Shane Lynn Killingsworth was indicted on one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, one count of indecency with a child by contact and one count of indecency with a child by exposure.
Dustin Shane Riley was indicted on two counts of sexual assault of a child and one count of indecency by contact.
Others indicted included:
• Chauncey Jermain Allen, two counts of deadly conduct, discharge of a firearm;
• Wesley Buster, burglary of a building,
• Anne Wriska Clore, fraudulent use or possession of identifying information, five items;
• James Everett Dickey, burglary of a building;
• Eric Devon Garbutt, tampering with or fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair;
• Rolondo Johnson, possession of a controlled substance, PG 1, more than four grams but less than 200 grams;
• April Keele, hindering apprehension or prosecution of a known felon;
• Chuck Eugene Lester, burglary of a building;
• Debra McDonald, fraudulent possession of a controlled substance, prescription schedule III/IV, two counts;
• Lawrence Murray, bail jumping and failure to appear;
• Angelina Maria Sanchez, delivery of a simulated controlled substance;
• Malynda Lynn Thompson, hindering apprension or prosecution of a known felon, and
• Jasmine Nicole Woods, possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, PG 2, more than four grams but less than 200 grams in a drug free zone.